Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Good quiz last night. Pretty busy and some stunning women in the bar. If you were one of them, congratulations, and sorry for staring quite so much! Not much blog worthy happening the rest of the weekend except for the end to Sunday night. All was going well in Wolseys with a lot of drink being taken and good banter, until some bright spark (me) decided that we should go up to Donegans to see what the karaoke was like. Needless to say I owe everyone apologies, and the fervent promise that we will never be going anywhere near there again on a Sunday night. What a nightmare. It was busy, warm and you couldn't really move anywhere, which would have been unpleasant enough coupled with Donegan's too-low ceiling and their well-founded reputation for pisspoor warm beer, but all this combined with the incredibly shit steeky beats dance music that they were playing when no-once was singing, made it one of the least enjoyable experiences of my life, made only tolerable for seeing the lovely Louise and Rosie. Simon ended up standing hiding at the front door, Magic Paul ducked out early and generally everyone stood around wondering why the hell we ended up there.

Anyway, I said Jenni was home this week at the end of my last post. It turns out I'd buggered up my dates. It's the end of this week when she gets back. And I will post some details on Jenni at some point. I promise. I'm not sure as yet how comfortable I am posting it here yet. Needless to say I'll get drunk one night and blab it all (in blog speak at least). Anyway tonight is football and Kill Bill vol 1. At least it will be if I can stay awake that long. All the best...

I wish I could figure out how to edit the links at the side of this page. Can't see how to change them anywhere!! Anyway for the time being I lurk here occasionally. I wrote the Wizards Sleeve a long time ago, and loads of my messages appear in the boards. Hardly anyone uses it now which is a shame. I am supposed to take it over from the original designer (the afore-mentioned Magic Paul) but have never quite managed to get round to it. Story of mine and many others lives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home