Saturday, May 08, 2004

What's been happening recently...

Sorry it's been a couple of days since the last one, so here goes...

Actually it's been hard enough thinking of what to write on this. Once I'm logged in and all I can usually think of stuff to say, but to actually go out of my way to start typing stuff is usually a bit more difficult. The other thing that annoys me is the fact that despite the fact that there is a perfectly good spellchecker, I automatically go and correct any keying mistakes i make. It's actually quite infuriating, and thanks to my stubby fingers I always make loads of mistakes. Well I'm going to try and leave them from now on and let the spellchecker do it's work unless it's stuff I know it won't pick up on, like typing so instead of do. Oh and grammatical errors as well. I'm not sure it'll pick up on things like that!

Anyway, I was going to tell what's been happening recently. Well, on Thursday I didn't do anything as I was knackered, so didn't bother heading out. Watched Newcastle Utd get beat by a poor Marseilles side, complete with our man Fabien Barthez. Who would have thought getting bombed out of United would see him have success in Europe this season? I think that sums up how shit our season has been...

As for Friday, got word from Jenni that she'd arrived back in the country, and was heading out Friday night. Hurrah! Anyway, so Jenni, Karen, and later on Jenni's sister Danielle and her mate (Louise?) headed down. I got bored quickly (I have very poor hearing and find it impossible to hear people talking in pubs) so started drinking vodka as quickly as possible. Got quietly hammered. At least i didn't end up too bad, as at one stage I was getting a new drink every 15 minutes!

Anyway, feeling a bit rough this morning, so didn't bother heading out for the football. Doing it all again tonight anyway. Have to do a copy of my dance cd that i did for Gail for Kenny so he can play tonight. Plus I want to do a new one for the bar as it's been a few weeks. Still haven't got paid for the last few though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home