Sunday, December 19, 2004

That took a while...

Yet again no post for ages. Sorry, but I lost my password, and just couldn't get round to sorting everything out since I couldn't post from work which was where I was doing most of 'my thang'. Finally got round to it today though, so will try and get a few posts going over the next few weeks, which is of course the busy Xmas holiday period, so I'll leave it up to you to realise what the odds are of loads of posts happening...

So to recap on what's been happening since August;

  1. The Wolsey's Monday Night Pub Quiz in association with Sho'Nuff ends forever tomorrow night! I decided to pack it in as I couldn't be arsed doing it without my co-host and good friend Craig who's packing up and moving to Australia for a year. I am trying to do a special one for the last one ever but you can probably tell how it's going by the fact that I'm on here yakking when I should be writing or gathering stuff together. Still only the current affairs round, the picture round and the music round to do... :o(
  2. I've received word that my transfer to Bangor is imminent, although have not heard anything official. I was just given the heads up by my big boss a while back that approaches had been made.
  3. Jenni's still in England. Contact has been minimal to say the least...
  4. Man Utd have been shit. It's only in recent weeks have they been getting back to anything like the standard of only a few short seasons ago, but they still look short of the level that Chelsea or Arsenal are operating on. We REALLY need a central midfielder. And they really have to be a world beater, coz we've been drawn against AC Milan (the favourites) in the Champions League knockout stages. So ideally that worldbeating central midfielder will not have played in European competition this season already. What are the odds?

Hope this does as a first post back. If I can think of anything else I'll try and post it as soon as I can think of it.

See y'all soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home